Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Helping Fellow Etsians

Yesterday, I shared with you an awesome forum on Etsy called Let's help each other! Well, let me tell you, it has been wonderful. I have seen gorgeous work by some very talented artists and plan to keep tweeting, facebooking and blogging about the artists and their items. I sold 4 things today because of this!


I would like to share a couple more items...


I am in love with these little canisters by ocasiocasa on Etsy.



upcycled mixed-nut containers with a sculpted form of decoupage, paint and finish. They’re just the right size for keeping small items together, such as craft supplies or individually wrapped candies. View this and many more super cool canisters and bottles here.




Got sensitive skin? Dreemseeds on Etsy has this lovely Avena soap in her Etsy shop.







Gentle calendula and oats help to soothe skin, while gently cleaning. And, $1 from each bar is donated to United Plant Savers. This organization keeps a close eye on native plants that are becoming endangered and at risk. How awesome is that?


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, so much, for the feature. Your felt art is amazing; I love all of it. I look forward to following...

    ReplyDelete